FFF Button-Stud Apple Watchband
Note: Latigo-Walnut currently sold out (waiting on more from Horween. Restock date uncertain). Latigo-Rio Tan is a good substitute, slightly lighter shade of tan, will darken very close to walnut with use/wear.
Make the “most personal device yet” from Apple your personal device with a watch band that is custom fit to your wrist, and doesn’t have any clunky buckles to hit against your laptop or get between your desk and wrist. It’s the same deceptively simple button-stud closure that we use on our original invention, the Button-Stud Watchband, but cut and sewn to size specifically for your wrist. Fits all Apple Watches, size based on your Apple Sport Band size.
- Two-piece strap includes the click-in band adapters (no tools required to swap bands).
- Premium Horween leather from their Chicago, IL tannery (since 1908).
- Laser cut, hand burnished & stitched in our Orlando, FL studio.
- Lifetime size warranty (free size adjustments; you’ll get the size that fits you and you’ll always have the size that fits you).
- Premium low-profile button studs: Stainless steel or DLC Black to complement click-in adapter color.
- Click-in Adapter to match watch version:
- Silver Polished Stainless (for Watch – Stainless) with stainless steel button stud
- Silver Matte Stainless (for Watch Sport – Silver) with stainless steel button stud
- Space Black Polished Stainless (matches Watch – Space Black) with black DLC stainless stud
- Matte Black Stainless (for Watch Sport – Space Gray) with black DLC stainless stud
- Note: for Gold & Rose Gold Apple watch, we suggest matte black adapters to complement the screen/bezel. Unfortunately, as far as we have found, there are no adapters available on the market that match the Apple watch in these colors; in fact, the adapters we’ve seen are downright horrible.
- Sizing based off your Apple Sport Band size (see “How to size your band,” below); no wrist-measuring required.
Original Release Date: July 2015
Revision 1: Late July 2015, additional adapter/stud colors (matte/black)
Revision 2: Mid August 2015, added matte black adapter
Revision 3: Late January 2016, added gold/rose gold adapter
Revision 4: Early March 2016, removed gold/rose gold; color did not match. Unless Apple releases certified adapters for these, we probably won’t offer them because trying to find good matches has been a huge waste of time.
Revision 5: Early October 2016, added XL sizes
Revision 6: November 2016, added colors
Revision 7: January 2017, revised colors/photos
Revision 8: September 2018, confirmed sizing is same for 38/40mm and 42/44mm faces (Series 4 Apple Watch), updated options in pickbox to reflect
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not guess at your size, attempt to use anything other than the Apple Sport band (the ‘rubber-ish’ band), or attempt to account for the stretch of leather when ordering. If you tweak the size to try to get the band to fit you you will definitely not get a band that fits you–we’ll absolutely work with you to get a band that fits you perfectly, but it’s vital to start with the size as it should be per the directions below–i.e. the same size as your Apple Sport band.
"How do I know which color is which??" Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice. **note: we are experiencing server issues causing delays in image updating. It may take 20 seconds or so to update. The 'clear' button next to the menu can help refresh faster. We're hoping for a fix soon.**
Check the Shipping Information page for our time to hand-craft your order and shipping options, and our pretty damn liberal return policy, in case the goods don't work out for you.