Timex Weekender / FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off. Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
Praised by Esquire as “Foolproof Watch & Band Pairings,” among their Best Accessories for Men 2012, and a “winner” by Style Girlfriend, we took the clean lines, excellent proportions, and overall simplicity of one of four colors of Timex Weekenders, and selectively bundled them with a form•function•form adjustable 20mm button-stud watchband in Horween Chromexcel, Latigo, & Veg Tan leathers, or premium Horween Shell Cordovan. All options include an original nylon Timex NATO band–note, color of nylon band will vary due to availability.
Watchbands also available in Chromexcel & Veg Tan leathers and Shell Cordovan separately in 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 24 millimeter widths (and we’ll probably make you one in a different width if yours isn’t listed–just ask).
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2" of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or 'genuine' leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
Original Release: November 2012
"How do I know which color is which??" Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice.
Select whichever you more strongly prefer: Leather band or watch face color; the other option (as well as available photographs in the gallery) will update to show available combinations based on your choice.
I purchased the weekender watch for my boyfriend. I wanted a watch that was functional, masculine and different. I was thrilled when I opened the box and saw it---its beautiful. Best of all, he loves it and loves getting compliments from his guy friends (who all want one, now). I also appreciated the awesome updates I received while waiting for the watch as well as the customer service. Great company, killer watch, happy boyfriend!
Absolutely amazing. The band is super comfortable and looks incredible with the timex face. It came in a nice bag w/ the original band as well. Huge fan! Would definitely recommend
So excited to be wearing a watch again now that I have my new form•function•form watch that is comfortable, with a look that matches the way I dress!
If this company and these watchbands stick around for the rest of my life, I'll probably come back and buy every couple of years.
I bought 2 watches and bands over 2 years ago. I'm back to refill because I lost one. The brown leather one still looks amazing, although I should probably treat it. I get compliments all the time.
Pros: Looks super classy, and looks very different/distinct from everyone else's watches, so you stand out. Incredibly affordable for the fashion impact. Very comfortable. Long-lasting (I've worn this brown one on my wrist right now, probably 90% of all days since Feb 2015).
Cons: Nope. Well, I guess... I thiiiink they used to be a little cheaper, which felt like I was robbing someone. Happy to pay what they're charging now.
One complaint: I wish you still had the really dark weekender face, it looks great with the colorful bands.
I’ve been wearing my new button-stud weekender for a week or so now and I just love it. It’s so comfortable with no buckle on the inside of my wrist and it looks so great!
Really love these F&F x Horween straps. They are soft and look great. As far as the timex piece, it looks great and the functionality is as expected, but it makes the loudest ticking noise I've ever heard. I actually have to leave it in another room when I go to sleep.
Was looking for a lightweight band that wouldn't scratch laptop. I bought several bands of different color so I can swap out as needed.
Have it as a Christmas gift, he loved it! Got three different straps and he was so excited