Timex Weekender Mini / FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off. Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
Sometimes bigger is most certainly not better. For those with a smaller build, or who just prefer more of a ‘Mini’ watch face & watch band, we offer the Timex Weekender in a slimmed down size.
Button-Stud Weekender Mini combos selectively bundle one of four smaller watch faces (31mm case diameter vs. the standard 38mm of the original Weekender Combo: 18% narrower and 33% less surface area) with a form•function•form adjustable 16mm button-stud watchband (vs. the original’s 20mm band) in various shades of Horween Chromexcel & Veg Tan leathers. All options include the original nylon Timex NATO band.
Watchbands also available separately in Chromexcel & Veg Tan leathers and Shell Cordovan in 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, and 24 millimeter widths (and we’ll probably make you one in a different width if yours isn’t listed–just ask).
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2" of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or 'genuine' leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
Original Release: March 2013
"How do I know which color is which??" Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice. **note: we are experiencing server issues causing delays in image updating. It may take 20 seconds or so to update. The 'clear' button next to the menu can help refresh faster. We're hoping for a fix soon.**
Select whichever you more strongly prefer: Leather band or watch face color; the other option (as well as available photographs in the gallery) will update to show available pairings based on your choice.
I have a tiny wrist and this band and watch fit perfectly , I will be buying another band soon so I can have another color
I bought the Mini Weekender as a gift for my wife. She loves it. The leather band is really unique and looks high quality.
I bought this as a gift for my wife's birthday. She was quite pleased. The watch itself is small enough for her wrists, but is still very practical as a timepiece. The leather is beautiful, supple and full of character already. Highly recommended. Don't forget to grab a second strap at the discount so she can mix and match!
Let me start off by saying this watch is perfect. I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she couldn't be happier with the look, quality, fit and comfort. But not only is this watch amazing, form-function-form's customer service is outstanding. Shawn was super prompt in responding to my concerns and helped tremendously with a discount coupon. It's very possible my issues with the watch were entirely due to user error (the stud closure might not have been secured completely), but nevertheless Shawn was eager to help me resolve the issue. Will definitely recommend this watch (and form-function-form) to friends/family.
Hi Shawn, would love to send you a great review! But I haven't got it yet :(
The watch was shipped very fast, and I got it about a week later (I'm in Norway, so this is impressive). It is very beautiful, and seems sturdy. It's very easy to take it on and off, and I am impressed all over. Still haven't tried the nylon band, but received a nice green color. Would definitely consider buying another watch later.
Very simple but cool piece. Got one for the wife and thought it was cool enough to get one for myself as well.
My daughter loved the watch!