The form•function•form Service Philosophy:
It is our intention that every product make its way to you in perfect order and last until the sun burns out or politicians are generally considered trustworthy (whichever is second); however, humans–even designers–make mistakes. We will always fix ours.
The Non-Lawyerese Details:
It is absolutely essential to us that you be pleased with your form•function•form purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your new goods, and they are not a custom-sized product (see ‘custom size’ caveat below), our policies are as follows:
- Before 90 days, you can return your purchase for the original purchase price, including any sales tax (assuming your product is in re-saleable condition, as below).
- After 90 days, returns will receive store credit equal to your original purchase price, excluding any sales tax.
- All returns for refund or store credit shall be in re-saleable condition.
- Any shipping fees shall not be refundable, but . Unfortunately, we can not provide return labels for international shipments.
- ANY product defects, at any time during the life of the product shall be repaired free of repair costs. ‘Defects’ shall encompass anything done incorrectly by our craftsmen to your product prior to it leaving our studios, and shall NOT cover situations outside our control, such as mold/mildew, pet-chew-toy-use, etc.
- Due to the nature of hand-made goods from a living material (leather), minor variations in color or finish shall not be considered defects.
In short, good design without good customer service is technically possible, but we find it morally wrong, and truly enjoy the chance to fix any issues with products to the customer’s satisfaction.
Regarding custom size products, particularly those of Shell Cordovan (e.g. The Original Custom Button-Stud Shell watchband): This is the only place where our return policy MAY be amended at times, at our discretion. In essence: if the issue is a sizing problem, and the initial measurement error was yours, we reserve the right to attempt a repair to the existing band to make it work, or other methods of modification as we see fit so as to not end up with a particular band that is so “custom” as to be of virtually no value to another customer. That said, customer service is absolutely our top priority, so if you are unhappy with the result, we will maniacally endeavor to fix the situation to your satisfaction. Of course, just as with any other product, if the error was ours in any way you may return or exchange the product as above with no questions asked (unless those questions are along the lines of “how could we have helped this, for you, to .
Price Adjustments: We adjust prices occasionally, due to a variety of factors, including occasional on-site sales and promotions. If you find a product to be offered on our site for less than you paid for it up to 30 days previously, we will offer the difference in store credit, plus a 10% coupon toward a future purchase. Contact us via any of our contact methods for price adjustment claims; include your original order number and an email address. (Price adjustments not valid on Button-Stud Premium watches). (adjustment policy added Feb 3, 2014.)