Timex 40mm Night Chronograph & 20mm FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off.
Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
With the same dimensions as the updated Weekender 40, and the addition of a functioning chronograph, this is one of our favorite Timex pieces. Bundled here with one of our original creations, the Button-Stud Watchband, in several leather colors. Pick a combo that works for you, keep that button stud up on the side of your wrist (we invented this thing in the first place because watch clasps are a noisy, annoying, pain in the wrist when working at a desk or a laptop, so keep that stud up out of the way on the top/side of your wrist), and you’ll be 158.3% cooler*.
*no, sorry, that’s totally a lie. But you WILL have a cool watch.
For our products, a regular CXL leather is used when we can use a thicker leather that doesn’t need to be size-critical; CXL will stretch a bit with use to conform to whatever it’s used for…so, we can’t use a regular cowhide CXL leather for a custom length watchband but it works great for an adjustable watchband or a clutch. It will scuff easily, but a little friction with your thumb will remove all but the deepest gouges easily.
Horsefront can be tanned in several different ways, and each way produces pluses and minuses:
Due to the hand-made-to-order nature of our products, if it is the holidays or during one of our very rare sales when orders spike, the crafting time will increase, and your ‘to the door’ time will also increase.
Your order gets to your door as (crafting time)+(time in transit). You will receive an email when your order ships with tracking information to follow its progress (check your spam folder for an email from us)…do note that USPS/international tracking (and shipping speed in general) is a bit less reliable than FedEx, particularly during the holidays–you get what you pay for, but if you’re willing to wait a bit the USPS is a great lower cost option.
United States Postal Service (USPS) domestic shipping: Low cost, and typically reliable except during the holiday season or other times of heavy demand, when delivery times can slip drastically. Quoted USPS shipping times are an estimate, and are not guaranteed.
- Economy Shipping (USPS First Class; $0.00): standard crafting time, and then 2-6+ days in transit. NOTE: free economy shipping does not include replacement of lost/damaged/stolen-in-transit goods. You are rolling the dice with the USPS/porch pirates.
- Standard (USPS First Class; $2.50 per order + 1% of order total): Same shipping speed as Economy, but we will send a free replacement of any items damaged/lost in transit, and will re-make and re-ship your order if it has not arrived within 21 days of shipment.
FedEx domestic shipping: Higher cost, higher reliability, date-specific delivery. See FedEx US Service Guide for a more complete description of services and obligations. We do not require signatures on domestic FedEx shipments. All FedEx shipment options include the same replacement for lost/damaged goods as Standard shipping, above.
- FedEx 2day: ($8.25, free with $175 order) standard crafting time (will vary during holidays/other times of heavy demand), plus 2 business days in transit. You will receive an email when your order ships with a tracking number and a guaranteed delivery date.
- FedEx Overnight: Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus next business day delivery.
Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for loss damage, or theft of any order shipped internationally via USPS/your-local-government-postal-carrier. No refunds shall be offered on international shipping fees/product charges due to delays in transit or lost/stolen merchandise shipped via USPS. For guaranteed delivery dates and packages insured against loss, theft, and damage, please use the FedEx delivery options. CUSTOMS OFFICES IN YOUR COUNTRY CAN CAUSE EXTREMELY LONG DELAYS AT TIMES. THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do if your USPS order is taking a long time. If you need an order in a timely manner, we suggest FedEx.
- Economy shipping via USPS First Class Package International (about $12; price varies by location and shipment weight–max weight 4 pounds. Add products to cart to find your exact shipping fee): standard crafting time, plus 10-30+ days in transit (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are possible and completely unavoidable from our end. If your country’s customs office is slow, or backed up–particularly during the holidays–your package will simply sit until they get to it).
- Expedited via FedEx (price varies by location, depending on weight): Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus 1-5 business days in transit. Check your specific country at the FedEx Rates and Transit Times estimator, from US zip code 32804. By default, we ship international orders as ‘signature required.’
- All returns are subject to our returns policy, visible here.
- Free return shipping for all US orders. Contact us via our contact page for a pre-paid label.
- International customers: we encourage you to ship return orders via insured, signature-confirmation methods AFTER contacting us–please do not ship items without first contacting us in case we need you to keep certain items for an exchange, or other specifics related to your order. Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for return shipments that are lost, damaged, or otherwise do not make it to our studio in the condition they left your hands. Contact us before returning any goods; we reserve the right to refuse delivery/refund/replacement of any goods returned without prior authorization.
Perfect perfect perfect. I was never into the look of most watches, and as you get up the $$$ honestly sometimes it looks uglier and uglier. THIS IS PERFECT. The watch face is a solid timex piece (regular ass movement, nothing fussy, but solid and a proper watch) but DAMN the strap makes it beautiful. I had the other non-chronograph timex from this company and straight up ordered this one when my first disappeared. I love it. It is exactly what I want. Completely beautiful rugged look. Classic looking piece and incredibly comfortable. I notice the old one was quite loud in its Ticking, but this one is non-intrusive. I would (and will) buy another one if anything happens to this watch.
I wore this watch/band combo every single day since I would guess 2011?12? (I can't remember exactly). But I do remember the day when I received it and was greeted by a handwritten thank you from someone at FFF. That touched me.
This watch has been around the world with me. Years of traveling while both in and out of the military. It became a part of me and I'm crushed that it now lives in the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Crazy how you can get so sentimental about a watch.
Anyway, the watch got comments all over the place. You'll love it. I have a couple of Rolex's and still would much prefer to use this as my go to.
Happy these guys are still around...I guess I have to order a new one once I stop feeling sorry for myself. Womp!
I never thought the button system would make such a difference. Getting the clasp out from under my wrist made the watch very comfortable and it’s my go to watch now. The leather looks awesome and I don’t feel I need to baby it.
Time will tell how it holds up and if it stretches, but there’s plenty of hold for easy adjustments.
Great brand and great support. These guys are really doing an amazing job. I ordered internationally to Switzerland and the support was easy and personal. I will definitely order some more stuff in future, because the watch and watchbands I received are well made and super comfortable. 100% recommendation!
Absolutely love the Timex Chronograph/FFFWatchband. I have not worn a watch for about 20+ years and have toyed with getting one all that time. There were a few that I “sat” on but never really went back to buy. I knew I wanted something simple and a bit different but never really came across anything that jumped out at me. Then I happened upon FFF and this little unique piece. I really like how the band “ages” with time and use. Very happy with the purchase!
This watch is absolutely fantastic, and the watch band is everything I had of hoped for! I will never go back to a regular old watchband again, highly recommend FFF products :)
The watchband is a little too easy to unhook. Got stolen off my wrist without me even realizing it. Otherwise it was my favorite watch - watch face looks great and leather band is nice!