Timex 40mm Emerald Chronograph & 20mm FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off.
Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
With the same dimensions as the updated Weekender 40, and the addition of a functioning chronograph, this is one of our favorite Timex pieces. Bundled here with one of our original creations, the Button-Stud Watchband, in several leather colors. Pick a combo that works for you, keep that button stud up on the side of your wrist (we invented this thing in the first place because watch clasps are a noisy, annoying, pain in the wrist when working at a desk or a laptop, so keep that stud up out of the way on the top/side of your wrist), and you’ll be 158.3% cooler*.
The watch face is sized at 40mm; in between the 38mm Weekender and 41mm Fairfield watches.
*no, sorry, that’s totally a lie. But you WILL have a cool watch.
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2″ of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or ‘genuine’ leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
“How do I know which color is which??” Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice.