Timex 38mm Night Weekender & 20mm FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off.
Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
Back in 2012, we took the clean lines, excellent proportions, and overall simplicity of the classic Timex Weekenders, and selectively bundled them with a Form•Function•Form adjustable 20mm button-stud watchband in Horween Chromexcel or Veg Tan leathers. It’s been a big hit, and spawned all sorts of…homages. All options include the original nylon Timex NATO band–note, color of nylon band will vary due to availability.
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2″ of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or ‘genuine’ leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos or the image below, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
For our products, a regular CXL leather is used when we can use a thicker leather that doesn’t need to be size-critical; CXL will stretch a bit with use to conform to whatever it’s used for…so, we can’t use a regular cowhide CXL leather for a custom length watchband but it works great for an adjustable watchband or a clutch. It will scuff easily, but a little friction with your thumb will remove all but the deepest gouges easily.
Horsefront can be tanned in several different ways, and each way produces pluses and minuses:
Due to the hand-made-to-order nature of our products, if it is the holidays or during one of our very rare sales when orders spike, the crafting time will increase, and your ‘to the door’ time will also increase.
Your order gets to your door as (crafting time)+(time in transit). You will receive an email when your order ships with tracking information to follow its progress (check your spam folder for an email from us)…do note that USPS/international tracking (and shipping speed in general) is a bit less reliable than FedEx, particularly during the holidays–you get what you pay for, but if you’re willing to wait a bit the USPS is a great lower cost option.
United States Postal Service (USPS) domestic shipping: Low cost, and typically reliable except during the holiday season or other times of heavy demand, when delivery times can slip drastically. Quoted USPS shipping times are an estimate, and are not guaranteed.
- Economy Shipping (USPS First Class; $0.00): standard crafting time, and then 2-6+ days in transit. NOTE: free economy shipping does not include replacement of lost/damaged/stolen-in-transit goods. You are rolling the dice with the USPS/porch pirates.
- Standard (USPS First Class; $2.50 per order + 1% of order total): Same shipping speed as Economy, but we will send a free replacement of any items damaged/lost in transit, and will re-make and re-ship your order if it has not arrived within 21 days of shipment.
FedEx domestic shipping: Higher cost, higher reliability, date-specific delivery. See FedEx US Service Guide for a more complete description of services and obligations. We do not require signatures on domestic FedEx shipments. All FedEx shipment options include the same replacement for lost/damaged goods as Standard shipping, above.
- FedEx 2day: ($8.25, free with $175 order) standard crafting time (will vary during holidays/other times of heavy demand), plus 2 business days in transit. You will receive an email when your order ships with a tracking number and a guaranteed delivery date.
- FedEx Overnight: Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus next business day delivery.
Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for loss damage, or theft of any order shipped internationally via USPS/your-local-government-postal-carrier. No refunds shall be offered on international shipping fees/product charges due to delays in transit or lost/stolen merchandise shipped via USPS. For guaranteed delivery dates and packages insured against loss, theft, and damage, please use the FedEx delivery options. CUSTOMS OFFICES IN YOUR COUNTRY CAN CAUSE EXTREMELY LONG DELAYS AT TIMES. THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do if your USPS order is taking a long time. If you need an order in a timely manner, we suggest FedEx.
- Economy shipping via USPS First Class Package International (about $12; price varies by location and shipment weight–max weight 4 pounds. Add products to cart to find your exact shipping fee): standard crafting time, plus 10-30+ days in transit (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are possible and completely unavoidable from our end. If your country’s customs office is slow, or backed up–particularly during the holidays–your package will simply sit until they get to it).
- Expedited via FedEx (price varies by location, depending on weight): Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus 1-5 business days in transit. Check your specific country at the FedEx Rates and Transit Times estimator, from US zip code 32804. By default, we ship international orders as ‘signature required.’
- All returns are subject to our returns policy, visible here.
- Free return shipping for all US orders. Contact us via our contact page for a pre-paid label.
- International customers: we encourage you to ship return orders via insured, signature-confirmation methods AFTER contacting us–please do not ship items without first contacting us in case we need you to keep certain items for an exchange, or other specifics related to your order. Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for return shipments that are lost, damaged, or otherwise do not make it to our studio in the condition they left your hands. Contact us before returning any goods; we reserve the right to refuse delivery/refund/replacement of any goods returned without prior authorization.
I've had a FFF watchband for a little over 4 years, and it's been my favorite accessory. It's still in great shape after all this time and has a great patina to it. I asked for a second one for the holidays just to have variety.
She loves the band, & was very pleasantly surprised that it had an Indiglo face :D thx so much, f•f•f!
I purchased the weekender watch for my boyfriend. I wanted a watch that was functional, masculine and different. I was thrilled when I opened the box and saw it---its beautiful. Best of all, he loves it and loves getting compliments from his guy friends (who all want one, now). I also appreciated the awesome updates I received while waiting for the watch as well as the customer service. Great company, killer watch, happy boyfriend!
Absolutely amazing. The band is super comfortable and looks incredible with the timex face. It came in a nice bag w/ the original band as well. Huge fan! Would definitely recommend
So excited to be wearing a watch again now that I have my new form•function•form watch that is comfortable, with a look that matches the way I dress!
If this company and these watchbands stick around for the rest of my life, I'll probably come back and buy every couple of years.
I bought 2 watches and bands over 2 years ago. I'm back to refill because I lost one. The brown leather one still looks amazing, although I should probably treat it. I get compliments all the time.
Pros: Looks super classy, and looks very different/distinct from everyone else's watches, so you stand out. Incredibly affordable for the fashion impact. Very comfortable. Long-lasting (I've worn this brown one on my wrist right now, probably 90% of all days since Feb 2015).
Cons: Nope. Well, I guess... I thiiiink they used to be a little cheaper, which felt like I was robbing someone. Happy to pay what they're charging now.
One complaint: I wish you still had the really dark weekender face, it looks great with the colorful bands.