Timex 38mm Night Weekender & 20mm FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off. Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
Back in 2012, we took the clean lines, excellent proportions, and overall simplicity of the classic Timex Weekenders, and selectively bundled them with a Form•Function•Form adjustable 20mm button-stud watchband in Horween Chromexcel or Veg Tan leathers. It’s been a big hit, and spawned all sorts of…homages. All options include the original nylon Timex NATO band–note, color of nylon band will vary due to availability.
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2" of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or 'genuine' leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
Original Release: November 2012
"How do I know which color is which??" Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice.
I've had a FFF watchband for a little over 4 years, and it's been my favorite accessory. It's still in great shape after all this time and has a great patina to it. I asked for a second one for the holidays just to have variety.
She loves the band, & was very pleasantly surprised that it had an Indiglo face :D thx so much, f•f•f!
I purchased the weekender watch for my boyfriend. I wanted a watch that was functional, masculine and different. I was thrilled when I opened the box and saw it---its beautiful. Best of all, he loves it and loves getting compliments from his guy friends (who all want one, now). I also appreciated the awesome updates I received while waiting for the watch as well as the customer service. Great company, killer watch, happy boyfriend!
Absolutely amazing. The band is super comfortable and looks incredible with the timex face. It came in a nice bag w/ the original band as well. Huge fan! Would definitely recommend
So excited to be wearing a watch again now that I have my new form•function•form watch that is comfortable, with a look that matches the way I dress!
If this company and these watchbands stick around for the rest of my life, I'll probably come back and buy every couple of years.
I bought 2 watches and bands over 2 years ago. I'm back to refill because I lost one. The brown leather one still looks amazing, although I should probably treat it. I get compliments all the time.
Pros: Looks super classy, and looks very different/distinct from everyone else's watches, so you stand out. Incredibly affordable for the fashion impact. Very comfortable. Long-lasting (I've worn this brown one on my wrist right now, probably 90% of all days since Feb 2015).
Cons: Nope. Well, I guess... I thiiiink they used to be a little cheaper, which felt like I was robbing someone. Happy to pay what they're charging now.
One complaint: I wish you still had the really dark weekender face, it looks great with the colorful bands.