Timex 38mm Brass Weekender & 20mm Natural Chromexcel FFF Watchband
Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
SimpliFFFy Sale: Buy-One-Get-One-Free (BOGO good on all SimpliFFFy watches, no code needed, add two to cart to see discount)
We made some of these specifically for a wholesale customer…who then decided to send some back to us. So, we’ve got pre-made combos (instead of our typical build-your-own combo) of this 38mm brass case/brass stud/natural Chromexcel watch, and we’d like to SimpliFFFy our stock.
Back in 2012, we took the clean lines, excellent proportions, and overall simplicity of the classic Timex Weekenders, and selectively bundled them with a Form•Function•Form adjustable 20mm button-stud watchband in Horween Chromexcel or Veg Tan leathers. It’s been a big hit, and spawned all sorts of…homages. All options include the original nylon Timex NATO band–note, color of nylon band will vary due to availability.
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2″ of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or ‘genuine’ leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
“How do I know which color is which??” Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice.
Check the Shipping Information page for our time to hand-craft your order and shipping options, and our pretty damn liberal return policy, in case the goods don’t work out for you.