Shipping to US and US Territories:
United States Postal Service domestic shipping: Low cost, and typically reliable except during the holiday season or other times of heavy demand, when delivery times can slip drastically. Quoted USPS shipping times are an estimate, and are not guaranteed.
- Free Economy Shipping (USPS First Class; $0.00): 2-3 days to craft your item, and then 2-6+ days in transit, for a total of 4-9 days. NOTE: free economy shipping does not include replacement of lost/damaged/stolen-in-transit goods. You are rolling the dice with the USPS.
- Economy PLUS (USPS First Class; $2 per order + 1/2% of order total): Same shipping speed as Economy, but we will send a free replacement of any items damaged in transit, and will re-ship your order if it has not arrived within 21 days of shipment.
- Upgraded (USPS Priority; $6.50, free with $175.00 order): 2-3 days for us to craft your item, and then 2-3 days in transit for a total of 4-6 days, includes same insurance/replacement for damaged/lost/stolen items as Economy PLUS.
UPS domestic shipping. Higher cost, higher reliability, date-specific delivery. See UPS US Service Guide for a more complete description of services and obligations. We do not require signatures on domestic UPS shipments.Check transit times here for specifics to your destination, from zip 32804. All UPS shipment options include the same replacement for lost/damaged goods as Economy PLUS, above.
- UPS 3-day: Same/next day crafting plus 3-days in transit, for a total of 3-4 business days to your door. You will receive an email when your order ships with a tracking number and a guaranteed delivery date.
- UPS 2-day: Same/next day crafting, plus 2 business days in transit, for a total of 2-3 business days to your door. You will receive an email when your order ships with a tracking number and a guaranteed delivery date.
- UPS Overnight: Same day crafting and shipment (if there is physically time to make and ship your order before the last FedEx pick up of the day at 5:15 pm EST), plus next business day delivery.
- UPS Ground (rates vary by destination): UPS Ground service. Standard crafting times, 2-7 day UPS Ground delivery (including crafting time) to your door. UPS Ground transit times (from zip 32804).
Due to the uncertain nature of USPS and its partner parcel delivery services worldwide, as well as the customs officers used in this low-cost shipping method, all USPS delivery times are estimates, and can vary wildly, based largely on your country's customs offices. We include appropriate paperwork, but sometimes things just take an inexplicably long time to clear customs, and there is unfortunately absolutely nothing we can do to hurry the process along. For day-specific, MUCH faster delivery, please use the UPS delivery options. Additionally, any customs duties/fees/VAT imposed by governmental authorities or local carrier shall be the customer's responsibility (contact us with questions or concerns on this point).
In an extremely high percentage of the time, international shipments sent via USPS (our 'economy' and 'upgraded' options) have made it to their destination without any problem, particularly to any country offering electronic delivery confirmation service (see USPS first class international "E-USPS DELCON INTL" participating countries at the usps.com page here, and USPS Priority mail international participating countries here). As of March 2014, the following countries appear to be able to track packages end-to-end using Economy and Upgraded shipping, but we do not guarantee this capability: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland. Of course, UPS/FedEx shipments can always be tracked end to end, regardless of the country they are shipped to.
- Economy shipping via USPS First Class Package International (approximately $10; price varies by location and shipment weight, add products to cart to find your exact shipping fee--free with $250 order): 10-30+ days (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are possible and completely unavoidable from our end. If your country's customs office is slow, or backed up--particularly during the holidays--your package will simply sit until they get to it).
- Upgraded via USPS Priority International (price varies by location, does not depend on weight of shipment, approximately $25): 10-15 days (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are still possible with USPS priority shipments. They happen less often than with economy/first class, but DO still occur occasionally, particularly in times of high demand).
- Expedited via UPS (price varies by location, depending on weight): Date-specific shipping, typically in 1-3 business days. Check your specific country here at the UPS Rate and Transit Time estimator, from US zip code 32804. All international UPS orders are crafted and shipped the same day (if there is physically time to make and ship your order before the last UPS pick up of the day). By default, we do not ship 'signature required.' If you would like us to require a signature at delivery, contact us after placing your order.
- All returns are subject to our returns policy, visible here.
- Free return shipping for all US orders. Contact us via our contact page for a pre-paid label.
- International customers are encouraged to ship return orders via insured, signature-confirmation methods. form•function•form shall not be responsible for return shipments that are lost, damaged, or otherwise do not make it to our studio in the condition they left your hands. Contact us prior to returning any goods; we reserve the right to refuse delivery/refund/replacement of any goods returned without prior authorization.