FFF Button-Stud Apple Watchband (Repeat Customer)
Note: this is only for those who have already purchased a FFF Apple Watchband, and are adding a second (third?) band.
So, you’ve got one of our Apple Watchbands, realized it’s the damnably coolest thing EVER, and want to add some other colors? Score. How about 33% off?
Since we now know exactly what your size is, and any of the kinks that are common in the initial ordering process are ironed out (maybe you needed a half size up or down, or originally counted from the wrong side of the band and needed a different size altogether), we’re giving you a discount on any other colors/patterns you’d like.
Band must be for you; we’re making the same size/adapter color options as your previous order (or, if we needed to make any size adjustments, we’ll make that size instead obviously). You’re just getting a different color to swap out bands (or, if it’s your thing, mixing and matching short/long bands).
You can add engraving/patterns/monogramming to your new band, if you’re into that kinda thing.
Please note: We will confirm sizing and other information from previous order(s), and attempt to contact you with any questions. If we can’t verify your previous order information, we’ll cancel your order.
Lifetime Warranty InfoThis is a custom length band, specifically for you (or whoever you’re kindly buying it for). If your wrist changes size, the band stretches out more than the small amount it is intended to, or basically anything else happens, we’ll replace or repair at our discretion, with no extra replacement/handling/shipping costs. Just please don’t let your dog eat it, maybe? We reserve the right to limit or refuse replacement/repairs that occur as a result of obvious abuse.What kind of leather does FFF use?All of our leather goods are made using Horween leather. Horween is a tannery in Chicago, Illinois that has been in business since 1905. There are excellent tanneries around the world, and others based in the US, but we’ve chosen to use only Horween as we just love their product and their history of commitment to excellence. You can find more information about the leathers themselves all over the web, and particularly straight from the source at Horween, but here are some notes focusing mainly how we use their various tannages in our products (obviously color is a key factor for us when choosing a leather to make a product, but perhaps more important is how the leather ‘works’, as some work excellently in one product but not in another…and not every color is available in every tannage, so a part of the FFF design process is choosing which leathers will be used to make a product and accounting for its particular characteristics while designing).
For our products, a regular CXL leather is used when we can use a thicker leather that doesn’t need to be size-critical; CXL will stretch a bit with use to conform to whatever it’s used for…so, we can’t use a regular cowhide CXL leather for a custom length watchband but it works great for an adjustable watchband or a clutch. It will scuff easily, but a little friction with your thumb will remove all but the deepest gouges easily.
Horsefront can be tanned in several different ways, and each way produces pluses and minuses:
For all shipping options, we charge actual rates based on size and weight of your order. We are not looking to make money off shipping, and carry too many variously sized products to offer a fair “flat rate” shipping. Rather than baking the price of shipping into our items, we just charge what it costs us.
Short version (more info below): We ship with USPS and FedEx, both within the US and internationally. We offer no insurance on any items shipped with USPS against loss/damage/theft, but will replace any item shipped via FedEx for free; we’ve negotiated excellent rates with FedEx, and highly recommend their services. Price obviously varies based on your location and size/weight of your order, and is calculated at checkout.
Due to the hand-made-to-order nature of our products, if it is the holidays or during one of our very rare sales when orders spike, the crafting time will increase, and your ‘to the door’ time will also increase.
Your order gets to your door as (crafting time)+(time in transit). You will receive an email when your order ships with tracking information to follow its progress (check your spam folder for an email from us)…do note that USPS/international tracking (and shipping speed in general) is a bit less reliable than FedEx, particularly during the holidays–you get what you pay for, but if you’re willing to wait a bit the USPS is a great lower cost option.
Economy: United States Postal Service (USPS) domestic shipping: We charge actual shipping costs. Low cost (for most items; heavier items tend to become cheaper with FedEx), and typically reliable except during the holiday season or other times of heavy demand, when delivery times can slip drastically. Quoted USPS shipping times are an estimate, and are not guaranteed. We do not offer insurance for lost/damaged/stolen packages shipped with USPS, though we have had very very few problems with them (especially within the US) since our launch in 2012. If you would like included insurance for any loss/damage/theft, please select the FedEx options.
FedEx domestic shipping: Higher cost, higher reliability, date-specific delivery. See FedEx US Service Guide for a more complete description of services and obligations. We do not require signatures on domestic FedEx shipments. All FedEx shipment options include lost/damaged goods insurance at no extra charge. Contact us if there are any issues with your order delivery and we will take appropriate steps to make sure your item arrives.
- FedEx Ground: Time in transit will vary based on your distance from our shop at zip code 32804. For specifics, visit FedEx’s Ground Service Map (https://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/ShowMapEntry.do), and enter your information.
- FedEx 2day: Actual rates from FedEx, usually under $10 except for larger items such as Bags or Desk Pads. Standard crafting time (will vary during holidays/other times of heavy demand), plus 2 business days in transit. You will receive an email when your order ships with a tracking number and a guaranteed delivery date.
- FedEx Overnight: Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus next business day delivery.
Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for loss, damage, or theft of any order shipped internationally via USPS/your-local-government-postal-carrier. No refunds shall be offered on international shipping fees/product charges due to delays in transit or lost/stolen merchandise shipped via USPS. For guaranteed delivery dates and packages insured against loss, theft, and damage, please use the FedEx delivery options. CUSTOMS OFFICES IN YOUR COUNTRY CAN CAUSE EXTREMELY LONG DELAYS AT TIMES. THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do if your USPS order is taking a long time. If you need an order in a timely manner, we suggest FedEx.
- Economy shipping via USPS First Class Package International (about $12; price varies by location and shipment weight–max weight 4 pounds. Add products to cart to find your exact shipping fee): standard crafting time, plus 10-40+ days in transit (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are possible and completely unavoidable from our end. If your country’s customs office is slow, or backed up–particularly during the holidays–your package will simply sit until they get to it).
- FedEx Economy (price varies by location, depending on weight): 4-6 business days in transit. Check your specific country at the FedEx Rates and Transit Times estimator, from US zip code 32804. By default, we ship international orders as ‘signature required.’
- FedEx Priority (price varies by location, depending on weight): 1-3 business days in transit. Check your specific country at the FedEx Rates and Transit Times estimator, from US zip code 32804. By default, we ship international orders as ‘signature required.’
For reasons I don’t understand, occasionally FedEx Priority is cheaper than FedEx Economy, even though it’s better service.
- All returns are subject to our returns policy, visible here.
- Free return shipping for all US orders. Contact us via our contact page for a pre-paid label.
- International customers: we encourage you to ship return orders via insured, signature-confirmation methods AFTER contacting us–please do not ship items without first contacting us in case we need you to keep certain items for an exchange, or other specifics related to your order. Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for return shipments that are lost, damaged, or otherwise do not make it to our studio in the condition they left your hands. Contact us before returning any goods; we reserve the right to refuse delivery/refund/replacement of any goods returned without prior authorization.
This is my third or fourth purchase from FFF. I absolutely love these watchbands and get compliments on them all the time. This will definitely not be my last purchase!
First off, thanks for offering repeat customers "incentives" to add to their collections - I have four in different colors…& I LOVE them. The only comment I have is that the varying thickness of the leather (different colors/leather type) makes a couple seem tighter/looser than others even though they are all the same size. Otherwise great - wouldn’t change a thing!
Fits perfect, classy looking, love the laser print, adds a bit of "va va voom"
First off, I must thank the folks at FFF for offering repeat customers a discount, which is good and bad. Easier to buy yet another band instead of waiting for the email with a discount code attached. My last band, the Rio Tan with giraffe laser is probably my most favorite band out of my stash. Of all the things I wear daily, I'm lost without my Apple watch. Working with my hands all day as a professional seamstress, a band with a buckle is a "no no". Sadly, I'm already looking at the grey leather with giraffe print............................. seems to be an addiction. But a good one.