Timex 40mm Royal Blue Scout & 20mm FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off.
Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
SimpliFFFy Sale: Buy-One-Get-One-Free (BOGO good on all SimpliFFFy watches, no code needed, add two to cart to see discount)
Timex has a huge stable of designs. We select our favorites, and bundle them with our original creation, the button-stud watchband, for a product that is both beautiful and functional, in keeping with our design focus.
The Scout, part of the Expedition line of more no-frills, ruggedly styled pieces, is paired here with select Horween leathers. The watch face is sized at 40mm; in between the 38mm Weekender and 41mm Fairfield watches.
For our products, a regular CXL leather is used when we can use a thicker leather that doesn’t need to be size-critical; CXL will stretch a bit with use to conform to whatever it’s used for…so, we can’t use a regular cowhide CXL leather for a custom length watchband but it works great for an adjustable watchband or a clutch. It will scuff easily, but a little friction with your thumb will remove all but the deepest gouges easily.
Horsefront can be tanned in several different ways, and each way produces pluses and minuses:
Due to the hand-made-to-order nature of our products, if it is the holidays or during one of our very rare sales when orders spike, the crafting time will increase, and your ‘to the door’ time will also increase.
Your order gets to your door as (crafting time)+(time in transit). You will receive an email when your order ships with tracking information to follow its progress (check your spam folder for an email from us)…do note that USPS/international tracking (and shipping speed in general) is a bit less reliable than FedEx, particularly during the holidays–you get what you pay for, but if you’re willing to wait a bit the USPS is a great lower cost option.
United States Postal Service (USPS) domestic shipping: Low cost, and typically reliable except during the holiday season or other times of heavy demand, when delivery times can slip drastically. Quoted USPS shipping times are an estimate, and are not guaranteed.
- Economy Shipping (USPS First Class; $0.00): standard crafting time, and then 2-6+ days in transit. NOTE: free economy shipping does not include replacement of lost/damaged/stolen-in-transit goods. You are rolling the dice with the USPS/porch pirates.
- Standard (USPS First Class; $2.50 per order + 1% of order total): Same shipping speed as Economy, but we will send a free replacement of any items damaged/lost in transit, and will re-make and re-ship your order if it has not arrived within 21 days of shipment.
FedEx domestic shipping: Higher cost, higher reliability, date-specific delivery. See FedEx US Service Guide for a more complete description of services and obligations. We do not require signatures on domestic FedEx shipments. All FedEx shipment options include the same replacement for lost/damaged goods as Standard shipping, above.
- FedEx 2day: ($8.25, free with $175 order) standard crafting time (will vary during holidays/other times of heavy demand), plus 2 business days in transit. You will receive an email when your order ships with a tracking number and a guaranteed delivery date.
- FedEx Overnight: Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus next business day delivery.
Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for loss damage, or theft of any order shipped internationally via USPS/your-local-government-postal-carrier. No refunds shall be offered on international shipping fees/product charges due to delays in transit or lost/stolen merchandise shipped via USPS. For guaranteed delivery dates and packages insured against loss, theft, and damage, please use the FedEx delivery options. CUSTOMS OFFICES IN YOUR COUNTRY CAN CAUSE EXTREMELY LONG DELAYS AT TIMES. THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do if your USPS order is taking a long time. If you need an order in a timely manner, we suggest FedEx.
- Economy shipping via USPS First Class Package International (about $12; price varies by location and shipment weight–max weight 4 pounds. Add products to cart to find your exact shipping fee): standard crafting time, plus 10-30+ days in transit (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are possible and completely unavoidable from our end. If your country’s customs office is slow, or backed up–particularly during the holidays–your package will simply sit until they get to it).
- Expedited via FedEx (price varies by location, depending on weight): Priority crafting (your order moves to the head of the current crafting line), plus 1-5 business days in transit. Check your specific country at the FedEx Rates and Transit Times estimator, from US zip code 32804. By default, we ship international orders as ‘signature required.’
- All returns are subject to our returns policy, visible here.
- Free return shipping for all US orders. Contact us via our contact page for a pre-paid label.
- International customers: we encourage you to ship return orders via insured, signature-confirmation methods AFTER contacting us–please do not ship items without first contacting us in case we need you to keep certain items for an exchange, or other specifics related to your order. Form•Function•Form shall not be responsible for return shipments that are lost, damaged, or otherwise do not make it to our studio in the condition they left your hands. Contact us before returning any goods; we reserve the right to refuse delivery/refund/replacement of any goods returned without prior authorization.
Battery in watch dead on arrival. Not only was a new replacement watch sent I was allowed to keep the original watch and given a free new watchband to boot. Outstanding customer service - thank you! Oh, the watch rocks too!
These watches are really incredible, and I always get compliments on the watch. My mother made me give her mine since she liked it so much! I instantly had to go and buy another for myself, and got one for my partner as well. Well-made and have withstood many hours of bread-baking and days in the field.
I have already purchased several different products, and they have all been fantastic. I ordered the Timex blue scout with a black band, and it looks great. I am thinking about ordering a couple more while the sale is still on. Thanks for the great wallets and watches, they really are special.
My second watch and wristband from you in the last decade and I love it!
i love the watch and the leather is gorgeous. my only complaint is that i think i got an old battery, because my watch has been falling behind even though i've only had it a week or so.
I went with the suede band and I'm loving it so far. I had actually stopped wearing a watching because I was constantly taking it off to type on my laptop and it wasn't worth the hassle. The button stud band completely solves this issue and looks really unique. The suede texture is really nice as well. Holding up well after a few weeks of use. Stretched a tiny bit but I expected that so I initially set it up to be a little snug and now it is perfect.
Just purchased my husband's second form.function.form watch and a watch for my uncle as a Christmas gift. As usual, I received them quickly and in perfect condition. Love being able to get such a high quality hand made gift at such an affordable price. Had a few questions about the watchbands I was choosing and Shawn responded almost immediately. Love that I have this as a go to website for gifts!