Timex Scout / FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off. Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
Timex has a huge stable of designs. We select our favorites, and bundle them with our original creation, the button-stud watchband, for a product that is both beautiful and functional, in keeping with our design focus.
The Scout, part of the Expedition line of more no-frills, ruggedly styled pieces, is paired here with select Horween leathers. The watch face is sized at 40mm; in between the 38mm Weekender and 41mm Sport watches.
Watchbands also available in Chromexcel & Veg Tan leathers and Shell Cordovan separately in 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 24 millimeter widths (and we’ll probably make you one in a different width if yours isn’t listed–just ask).
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2" of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or 'genuine' leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
Original Release: November 2014
"How do I know which color is which??" Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice.
Select whichever you more strongly prefer: Leather band or watch face color; the other option (as well as available photographs in the gallery) will update to show available combinations based on your choice.
I went with the suede band and I'm loving it so far. I had actually stopped wearing a watching because I was constantly taking it off to type on my laptop and it wasn't worth the hassle. The button stud band completely solves this issue and looks really unique. The suede texture is really nice as well. Holding up well after a few weeks of use. Stretched a tiny bit but I expected that so I initially set it up to be a little snug and now it is perfect.
Just purchased my husband's second form.function.form watch and a watch for my uncle as a Christmas gift. As usual, I received them quickly and in perfect condition. Love being able to get such a high quality hand made gift at such an affordable price. Had a few questions about the watchbands I was choosing and Shawn responded almost immediately. Love that I have this as a go to website for gifts!