Timex Easy Reader / FFF Watchband
Buy any watch/band combo and get an extra adjustable cordovan or standard adjustable watchband for 33% off. Just add the extra band to your cart (any size/leather/stud color) to see discount.
We took the tried and true, age-old Timex Easy Reader out for a couple drinks, and bundled them with select form•function•form adjustable 18mm button-stud watchbands in Horween Chromexcel and Veg Tan leathers. Similar to its slightly larger Weekender sibling, the Timex Easy Reader removes the inner 24hr time notations, and adds a date view. Watch will now also accept standard NATO style bands (see below for instructions on removing your fff button-stud band).
Watchbands also available separately in Horween Chromexcel, Veg Tan, and Russet leathers, and premium Horween Shell Cordovan in 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 24 millimeter widths (and we’ll probably make you one in a different width if yours isn’t listed–just ask).
- Adjustable length button-stud band fits virtually all wrist sizes with over 2" of adjustment.
- If you find your new band needs to be a bit shorter or longer to fit you, or if you find the band stretching out a lot (full grain leather will stretch, some pieces just stretch TOO much, and we just replace them without hassle) contact us for a prompt fix.
- Includes original Timex (nylon or 'genuine' leather, depending on the watch) watchband. Button stud (stainless steel, black DLC stainless, or solid brass) selected to complement watch face.
- When installed correctly (wear it as shown in the photos, NOT with the button stud down on the bottom of your wrist), band design hides button-stud adjustment holes behind watch face (and keeps the button stud from banging against your wrist/desk/laptop while working). For a truly custom band sized to your watch and wrist, see The Original Cordovan Button-Stud Watchband.
- USA made, low profile screw-back button studs in stainless steel, black DLC perma-coated stainless, and solid brass (all with hypoallergenic solid brass screw backs).
Original Release: June 2013
Revision: January 2016, bourbon model revision, porter discontinued
"How do I know which color is which??" Select a leather color from the drop down menus below, and the photos will update to reflect your choice.
Select whichever you more strongly prefer: Leather band or watch face color; the other option (as well as available photographs in the gallery) will update to show available combinations based on your choice.
Thank you for creating a watch that does not scratch my macbook while I'm using it. Function of your watch straps are excellent and the look of it is even better! Thank you for my new watch, I love it!
Really nice product. Looks great!
I love the watch, the band and the company. Here are three points I love most about this product.
1) The watch face truly is easy to read. (I don't think I'm getting old, but sometimes I think my eyes are.)
2) I didn't think about the band design until I wore the watch to work.
I spend a good bit of my workday at a computer. The button-stud near the watch face eliminates the bulk of traditional watch buckle pressed against my desk. I no longer need to remove my wristwatch after an hour or two of working at my desk (I know this is mentioned somewhere, but I wanted to highlight it here.)
3) If, like me, you are a larger than standard sized human, I want to let you know that the leather is strong and supple enough that I had no problem gently stretching the band to fit my 8 3/4 inch wrist. (It took literally a minute or less to pull it by hand to get it to close.)
Bought the watch for my boyfriends birthday - loved how unique the button stud easy reader looked online. When I received the watch I was so impressed by the quality of the leather and watch face. My boyfriend LOVES the watch - thinks it's the greatest gift! Thanks FFF for the best gift - will definitely be back again!
Old-school Timex reflecting fine craftsmanship and updated styling. The button stud watch band is not only innovative but also good looking. This is a classy watch!
I love my new watch. The craftsmanship on the watchband is excellent and the unique design is fantastic. I plan on purchasing another band for another watch very soon.
Just received stunning architects wallet. I adore travelling and rather than my messy notebooks this wallet will give much joy as I constantly take notes every day. I cann't wait until the years rub a wonderful patina into the quality Kelly Green colour leather. The space pen is a magical touch. Also got Timex Stud Easy Reader with Kelly Green strap. Wow.
Do these items give me Delight ?. Yes.
Thank you Shawn.
Hands down the best craftsmanship, durability, and wonderfully minimalistic classic design. Absolutely love this company and their goods, this is my third watch and I'm about to purchase another one as a gift.