Shipping to US and US Territories:
United States Postal Service domestic shipping: Low cost, typically reliable, and typically faster than similarly priced UPS/FedEx ground offerings. Has been known to suffer delays during times of heavy demand or severe weather. Only Expedited/Express is date guaranteed, other offerings are subject to occasional delays outside our control. We do not require signatures on any domestic USPS shipments.
- Free Economy Shipping (USPS First Class; $0.00): 2-3 days to craft your item, and then 4-6 days in transit (USPS first class is highly variable, and is the first to suffer postal delays during times of high demand, e.g. holidays), for a total of 6-9 days. NOTE: free economy shipping does not include replacement if lost of damaged between leaving our studio and being in your hands. NO GUARANTEE OF DELIVERY DATE.
- Economy PLUS (USPS First Class; $2.00 per product): Same shipping speed as regular Economy, but we will send a free replacement of any items damaged and/or lost in transit. NO GUARANTEE OF DELIVERY DATE. We will wait 3 weeks from the date of shipment before sending a replacement for a missing shipment, to ensure your package was not simply misplaced by the USPS. We ask that any late-arriving, previously-thought-lost-and-replaced packages be returned to us; we'll give you a special gift when it makes its way back home. Any damaged items or packages delivered empty/missing items shall be replaced immediately.
- Upgraded (USPS Priority; $5.95, free with $175.00 order): 2-3 days for us to craft your item, and then 2-3 days in transit (transit times are typical, and not guaranteed; USPS Priority is not a guaranteed delivery service), for a total of 4-6 days, includes same replacement for damaged/lost items as Economy PLUS.
- Expedited (USPS Express; $19.99): Same day crafting and shipment (if there is physically time to make and ship your order before the last USPS pick up of the day @ 5:00 pm EST), plus 1-3 day delivery (depending on USPS restrictions to your address, could be as many as 3 days to remote addresses), includes same replacement for damaged/lost items as Economy PLUS. USPS Express IS a guaranteed-date delivery service. Should your package not arrive on its scheduled date (per the tracking number in the shipment confirmation email you receive when your order ships), contact us immediately.
FedEx Express domestic shipping. Higher cost, higher reliability, date-specific delivery. See FedEx's US Package Service Guide for a more complete description of services and obligations. We do not require signatures on domestic FedEx shipments. All FedEx services offered by fff to the 50 US states include a money-back guarantee for shipment costs. Contact us immediately if your delivery is, per FedEx, "even 60 seconds late." All FedEx shipment options include the same replacement for lost/damaged goods as Economy PLUS, above.
- FedEx 3-day (rates vary by destination): FedEx "Express Saver." Same/next day crafting plus 3-days in transit, for a total of 3-4 days to your door. Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 8 p.m.Check transit times here for specifics to your destination, from zip 32804.
- FedEx 2-day (rates vary by destination): FedEx "2Day." Same/next day crafting, plus 2 business days in transit, for a total of 2-3 days to your door. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. to most areas (by 8 p.m. to residences). Check transit times here for specifics to your destination, from zip 32804.
- FedEx Overnight (rates vary by destination): FedEx "Standard Overnight." Same day crafting and shipment (if there is physically time to make and ship your order before the last FedEx pick up of the day at 5:15 pm EST), plus overnight delivery. Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas; and by 8 p.m. to residences. Check transit times here for specifics to your destination, from zip 32804
International Shipping:Due to the uncertain nature of USPS and its partner parcel delivery services worldwide, as well as the customs officers used in this low-cost shipping method, all USPS delivery times are estimates, and can vary wildly, based largely on your country's customs offices. We include appropriate paperwork, but sometimes things just take an inexplicably long time to clear customs, and there is unfortunately absolutely nothing we can do to hurry the process along. For day-specific delivery, please use the FedEx delivery options. Additionally, any customs duties/fees/VAT imposed by governmental authorities or local carrier shall be the customer's responsibility (contact us with questions or concerns on this point).
- Economy shipping via USPS First Class Package International (approximately $10; price varies by location and shipment weight, add products to cart to find your exact shipping fee--free with $175 order): 10-30+ days (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are possible and completely unavoidable from our end. If your country's customs office is slow, or backed up, your package will simply sit until they get to it).
- Upgraded via USPS Priority International (price varies by location, does not depend on weight of shipment, approximately $25): 10-15 days (customs dependent, NOTE: customs delays are still possible with USPS priority shipments. They happen less often than with economy/first class, but DO still occur occasionally, particularly in times of high demand).
- Expedited via FedEx International Priority (price varies by location, depending on weight, typically between $50 and $60): Date-specific shipping, typically in 1-3 business days. Check your specific country here at FedEx's Rate and Transit Time estimator, from US zip code 32804. All international Expedited orders are crafted and shipped the same day (if there is physically time to make and ship your order before the last FedEx pick up of the day). We do not ship 'signature required.' If you would like us to require a signature at delivery, contact us after placing your order.
- All returns are subject to our returns policy, visible here.
- Free return shipping for all US orders. Contact us via our contact page for a pre-paid label.
- International customers are encouraged to ship return orders via insured, signature-confirmation methods. form•function•form shall not be responsible for return shipments that are lost, damaged, or otherwise do not make it to our studio in the condition they left your hands. Contact us prior to returning any goods; we reserve the right to refuse delivery/refund/replacement of any goods returned without prior authorization.