- USA made Horween Leather available in Natural Chromexcel, Essex veg tan, or Black Chromexcel, optionally paired with your choice of a red, blue, or matte black Leatherman Squirt PS4, or Style CS.
- The default ‘NO Leatherman (b.y.o.k)’ option ships the fob <em>without</em> an included multitool: ‘Bring your own knife.’ See below for other tools known to work with the case.
- USA made YKK snap; bright nickel (silver-color) or matte black nickel-plated brass–snap and stitch complement Leatherman color (No Leatherman options display snap color).
- CountyComm ‘Split Pea’ Waterproof Stainless lighter/pill box: small size, huge bad-assedness (note: to comply with regulations, lighter ships without fluid).
- Tiny, durable spring snap allows for easy removal from key chain.
- Alternative use: Easily remove the lighter innards, and the tiny waterproof container now holds 5 round pills.
- Dimensions: Approximately 3″x1.25″x5/8″
- Leatherman Squirt (PS4, ES4, P4, S4, E4): fit as designed.
- Leatherman Micra: fit as designed with some leather stretch, or turn tool sideways.
- Leatherman Style CS & PS: can be made to fit; run the snap through the carabiner opening. Does not offer the same case-as-grip-extender functionality (bottle-opener as an acceptable trade-off, anyone?).
Any similarly dimensioned tool (such as some of the small Gerber offerings) should fit without issue. If you find your tool of choice does not work to your satisfaction, please visit our Return & Exchange Policy Page for an easy and free return.
- Grip Extender: Remove the Leatherman, open desired blade, replace in case, and snap closed. The slightly longer, larger grip makes extended use easier.
- No-Key Hassle: Unsnap the case and remove the Leatherman; less cumbersome and easier to use than with your keys dangling in the way.
- Consolidated benefits of a CountyComm split pea lighter and a mini multi-tool into one item that’s quickly unsnapped from your keyring at home or in your car, avoiding the need to surrender both to a TSA agent.
The lighter hasn’t been useful–at least, not as a lighter. Oh, it works great as a lighter if that’s your thing, but I pulled out the lighter innards and use the stainless capsule as a crushproof, waterproof pill box. Having a few Advil on hand out on the water has fought off a migraine or two, and that is absolutely invaluable.”